June 13 in the Blockchain Hub Kyiv will take place the performance of the co-founder of the legal company Brightman Christine Nemchinovo, in which she will tell you what threatens the Ukrainian cryptobytes European GDPR (General regulations on the protection of personal data).
To Brightman, Christina Nemchinov has worked in the U.S. House of representatives, and the police Department of new York city, and several private American law firms.
She also advised the Ukrainian-American working group in the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
- debriefing in the U.S. Senate: how Facebook broke EU law;
- whether the GDPR will slow down the development of the blockchain;
- the implications of the GDPR to cryptobytes: what you need to know the Ukrainians;
- personal data protection in the EU and the USA: similarities and differences;
- other EU laws that it is impossible to break: what else is important, apart from the sensational GDPR.
At the end of the presentations guests will be able to ask questions.
Date and time: 13 June, starting at 19:00.
Place: Kiev, Verhniy Val 10, Blockchain Hub Kyiv.
You can purchase tickets at the link.