11 September in Stockholm will take place on the Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference, where experts will discuss the integration of the blockchain in the banking industry and innovations in the field of tomenselo. The organizer of the event is an international company Smile-Expo.
Among the speakers:
- Mathias Sundin, a member of the Tax and Finance Committee of Sweden;
- Merit, Salmelin, Director of digital technology and innovation Landshypotek Bank;
- Tanya Bivik Plantar, President of Blockchain Alliance Europe;
- Dr. Gunter Dobratz-Saldina, partner and head of the law firm PwC Legal Switzerland.
- Integration of decentralized technologies in the sphere of real estate;
- Analysis of the potential of decentralized systems and assess their capabilities in the long term.
- The difficulties of innovation in the banking sector from the point of view of regulation and legislation;
- The latest innovations in the field of tomenselo.
Date: September 11, from 9:00 to 17:20.
Place: Stockholm Näckströmsgatan 8, hotel Berns Salonger.
Learn more and register on the official website of the event.