On 13 February in Moscow will host a panel discussion Crypto.Rebranding, dedicated to the rebranding, investment and cyber security in kriptonyte.
Participation in the panel discussion will be representatives of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges Huobi and Binance.
In the first part of the discussion, the experts will discuss the rules of rebranding projects from the sphere of the digital economy.
Then the speakers will explain how reputation can influence decisions taken by the investor.
In the final part of the panel we will talk about cybersecurity and how fast and safe exchange of crypto currencies.
- Sergey Mitrofanov, an international expert in strategy development of the organization and strategic branding;
- Evgeny Galiakhmetov, the founder of the Altergate Fund;
- Denis Efremov, head of IT&Blockchain the direction of the Fund Da Vinci Capital;
- Alex Olin, founder IVenturer Foundation;
- Vasyl Bannikov, a specialist Group-IB;
- Vlad Bakers, co-founder of the platform ChatEx.
Event will be moderated by the founder of the CSHP CLUB Olga Dvoretskaya and co-producer of the project “Smart Country” Olga Kutsenko.
In addition, the event CSHP CLUB presents service Internet marketing D-BRAND, which will allow companies to shape their brand and promote it in the digital space.
Date: 13 Feb 15:00
Place: Moscow, Rochdelskaya 15, building 12A, DK Trekhgorka.
Registration for the interactive webinar is available on the official website at TimePad. Ticket price — 500 rubles. Registration for a live event is free.
Download the app ForkLog for Android smartphones!