The company InnoSilicon introduced an improved version of its last year’s miner ASIC X11 DashMaster A5 – A5+ DashMaster. If the miner were given about 30 gigabases per second, the new will issue 65 hahahaha.
Looks and the specs, too, the company simply put together two of their old device in one. Power 1500 Watt new ASIC will issue 65 Gh/s on the X11 algorithm, and its cost is 4200 dollars apiece. Note that the power supply must be purchased separately.
Now on the market are quite a large number of ASIC miners for X11 algorithm, so that the profitability of mining the DASH is not too high. On the other hand, perhaps other Althing return will be higher.
- Hasrat: 65 Gh/s
- Power consumption: 1500 watts +/- 8% (at a temperature of 25 degrees and a power supply 93% efficiency)
- The chip type: A5+ DashMaster ASIC
- Dimensions: 265mm (length) x 250 mm (width) x 155 mm (height)
- Net weight: 6,02 kg (without PSU)
- Operating temperature: 0°C—85°C (internal temperature)
- Network: Ethernet