Russia’s largest Congress on blockchain technology #BLOCKART 2018 will be held on 27-28 March 2018 in Moscow in the world trade Center (Krasnopresnenskaya embankment, 12), it will be attended by about 2 000 specialists.
175 among the key speakers will be leading experts of the digital economy: regulatory bodies, practitioners, economists, financiers, developers, lawyers, investors:
- Igor Shuvalov, First Deputy Prime Minister
- German Klimenko, adviser to the RF President on the development of the Internet
- Sergei Glazyev, Advisor to the President of the Russian Federation
- Nikolay Nikiforov, Minister of Telecom and mass communications of the Russian Federation
- Sergey Gorkov, Chairman Of Vnesheconombank
- Yuri Pripachkin, President RAKIB
- Sergei Katyrin, President of RF CCI
- Alexander Lyubimov, Journalist, producer, media Manager
- Vladislav Martynov, Entrepreneur, investor, Advisor of the Ethereum Foundation
- Alexander Ivanov, Founder and CEO of Waves Platform
- Alexander Borodich, Founder of Universa, the founder of the Venture Club
- Grigory Ivliev, head of the Federal service for intellectual property (Rospatent)
- Sergei Polikanov, Head of Department of new economy DCC Sberbank CIB
- Boris Akimov, Founder of LavkaLavka farmers cooperative
- Alexander Brooks, Businessman, investor
- As well as the official representatives of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of economic development
Congress organizers: the Russian Association of cryptocurrency and blockchain (RAKIB); Trade-industrial chamber of Russia (TPP RF).
At the plenary session we will focus on the development of the digital economy of Russia in the parallel sessions will be presented real business cases being implemented, will discuss growth opportunities and the dynamics of crypto-investments, mining cryptocurrency, the use of private money for development of business and territories.
Just scheduled 25 panel sections. Start #BLOCKART-2018 is scheduled for 10:00, March 27. A detailed program is available on the official website.
The main topics will be:
- The blockchain in the system of state administration and commercial sector
- Promising projects
- Cryptocurrency: a place in the system of monetary circulation and the impact on the economy of the EurAsEC countries
- The export of Russian blockchain technology
- Blockchain technology and protection of intellectual property
- The development of blockchain technologies as a factor of development of territories (the digital Council)
- The impact of technology on the development of the digital economy
- ICO as a form of attracting investment
- Financial instruments, trends and risks in investments
Tickets can be purchased on the website http://rc.moscow for residents of other cities affordable video, the price is almost 4 times lower than the cost of a standard ticket.
For all inquiries please contact the organizing Committee at [email protected]
Regarding partnerships, the participation in the exhibition and pitching projects — [email protected]
Address for accreditation of media representatives and PR — [email protected]
RAKIB — Association of developers and users of blockchain technology and products created on its basis, in the interests of the development of the digital economy. The objectives of the Association: Promote the dissemination and integration into the economy of the country blockchain technology. Coordination of business activity of Association members, representation and protection of their common property interests, the development and implementation of sets of agreed activities related to the promotion of blockchain technology and services related to the Russian Federation and abroad.
CCI is the oldest Association of entrepreneurs in the country. Organizations trust their interests to the entire spectrum of Russian business — from small businesses to large concerns, industrial and financial groups operating in all sectors of the Russian economy.