On the website Claymore, a new version of the 11.6 dual miner Ethereum plus DCR, SC, LBRY, PASC, Blake2s and Keccak for AMD and Nvidia. The upgrade program will increase the rate of mining is slow on Nvidia, and the performance of the older GPUs with a small amount of VRAM. In addition, the developers increased the stability of the miner, got rid of a few bugs and added new features.
So, what’s new in Claymore 11,6:
- Hasrat weak Nvidia cards increased by approximately 1%.
- When mining on Windows 10 GPU with 3 gigabytes of memory, the Board of developers will be 0%, as well as for all 2GB cards.
- Used a few tweaks to increase the available VRAM on the cards with 3GB in Windows 10 that will allow you to use these cards for mining Ether a little longer.
- When you click “y” driver AMD will switch to “Compute” (only on Windows).
- In the Linux version removed the dependency on openssl.
- Improved the option “-logfile” — you can now specify the directory for storing logs, for example, “-logfile logs”.
- Added options “-epoolsfile” and “-dpoolsfile”.
- When you use the command “miner_gestat2” on the remote control it returns the index of the PCI bus for each card.
- Several small improvements and bugfixes.