It’s amazing, but the world is still full of people who doubt the potential of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. And they stubbornly continue to stick to their guns despite the fact that:
- Genius businessman Richard Branson admitted that his “fascinating journey into the world of bitcoin and blockchain” (and his company Virgin Galactic offers to buy a ticket to space with bitcoins).
- In 2013, the Winklevoss brothers invested in bitcoin 11 million dollars (resulting from the litigation with Facebook) — when the cryptocurrency was worth just $120. Today they are billionaires.
- John McAfee has promised to eat your penis if bitcoin reaches $ 1 million by 2020.
- The head of Twitter, Jack Dorsey said that in 10 years bitcoin will become a “common currency”.
- The legendary Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak joined the team-oriented cryptocurrency investment company Equi Capital.
- IBM is now collaborating with Stellar to launch blockchain-based platform for instant cross-border payments.
- Fidelity institutional has launched a platform for trading bitcoin and ether.
- The China division Amazon Web Services has signed a partnership agreement with cryptoprocta Qtum.
- The Fund of George Soros (who wasn’t fond of cryptocurrencies) is going to invest in bitcoin and other digital assets.
- The bill gates Foundation has developed a payment solution on the Ripple Protocol Interledge.
- Alibaba and IBM became world leaders in the number of patent applications in the field of blockchain.
- Yale University has invested in cryptoland with assets of $ 400 million.
- One of the world’s largest investment banks Goldman Sachs animalstramadol platform to trade bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- The crypto currency exchange Coinbase is estimated at $ 8 billion.
- In the second quarter of 2018 exchange Binance has earned more than Deutsche Bank.
- Singer Akon launches its own cryptocurrency Akoin, which will be built from the ground futuristic city Akon Crypto City in Africa.
- Wikipedia’s co-founder joined decentralized project Everipedia.
- Platform Robinhood offers to sell cryptocurrency without a fee.
- Former US President bill Clinton from the stage talks about the potential of Ripple.
- The Rockefeller Foundation Venrock invests in cryptocurrency.
- Co-founder of Reddit (and the husband of tennis player Serena Williams) Alexis Ohanian makes a bet on bitcoin how to hedge economic crises.
- Camat of Palihapitiya, founder of the venture firm the Social Capital Partnership and early captainvalor, predicted that within 20 years bitcoin will rise to $ 1 million.
- Your cryptocurrency launched or going to launch such celebrities as boxer Manny Pacquiao and the players Ronaldinho, James Rodriguez and Michael Owen.
- Johnny Depp has announced a partnership with blockchain startup TaTaTu (and in the financing of the company was attended by the Prince Felix of Luxembourg, second in line to the throne of Monaco, and lady Monika Bacardi of the family owners of the company-the manufacturer of alcoholic beverages Bacardi Limited).
- Cryptocurrencies may actually be currency of the future and alternative banking services. For they are not States, they do not depend on the decisions of governments. And, of course, they can earn excellent.
Discuss current news and events on the Forum