12 December, the stock exchange of tel Aviv will host a conference NEXT BLOCK “From chaos to clarity: trends 2019”, organized by Krypton Events. The key speaker will be the Vice-President of NASDAQ and expert on the stock market David Willd IV.
- Asher Idan, Ph. D., an expert on global DLT, and strategic Advisor to the company start-up Nation;
- Ian Sammut, founder and CEO of platform RefToken;
- Hire Aslam, Forbes columnist, chief market analyst broker ThinkMarkets;
- Gianluca Massini Rosati, founder and CEO of project Xriba;
- Avia Arica, head of the law firm Aviya Law;
- Michael pearl, head of content of the journal Finance Magnates;
- Ralph Liu, founder and chief Executive officer of the logistics project MuleChain, Inc;
- Robert Cohen, the head of the company NKB Capital;
- Motty Feast, co-CEO of the marketing Agency Blonde 2.0.
The event is scheduled to exhibit and pitch session.
To view the detailed program and register on the official website of the event.