On 26 February in Moscow will host a Digital Forum, where the experts of the international class will discuss the future of Russian and global digital solutions to city management. The objective of the forum was to exchange experience of integrating digital solutions between the regions of the Russian Federation and presentation of the best domestic developments for their subsequent implementation in the framework of the Federal program “Digital economy”.
A significant event this event will be the announcement of index values, “Digital Russia” for 2018. The index is based on 7 parameters, including regulatory, personnel, technological advances and social effects. The results of the index are the first measurement of the dynamical state of digitalization in the territorial context of the Russian Federation.
Exhibition “digital solutions for the regions”, which is an integral part of the Forum will be a platform presentation of the best Russian developments on key 25 digital super services. Specially for participation in it, and personal acquaintance with the domestic developers IN the capital will be civil servants, responsible for the digital development of the regions.
Among the speakers:
- Anatoly Aksakov, Chairman of the state Duma Committee on financial market;
- Sergei Katyrin, Chairman of the Board, the President of the RF CCI;
- Yakov Novikov, co-owner and Deputy Chairman of the Board Modelbank;
- Iris Jeb, CEO of IBM Russia and CIS;
- Oleg Kaverznev, Director of business development, Yandex.Cloud;
- Alexander Emeshev, Vice President, Director of new product development Tinkoff Bank;
- Kirill Bychkov, Deputy Prime Minister of Yakutia.
List of topics:
- The prospect of a full replacement of foreign software domestic;
- The introduction of 5G and IoT in urban environment;
- The digitalization of business to improve the competitiveness of small enterprises, as well as FINTECH as a driver of business transformation;
- Best practices of digital transformation;
- The digitalization of medicine and industry.
Date: 26 Feb.
Place: Moscow, street Pokrovka, 47, the Digital Business Space.
Details on the event page.