18 and 19 July in Moscow city will host the second annual conference Future in the City, devoted to new technologies. The conference is organized on the initiative of the management company PJSC “city”.
The conference Future in the City will bring together world leaders in the technology market from Europe, Asia and America. Experts will discuss the blockchain, the digital transformation of the new generations, anti-aging, gender balance and the role of women in the IT field. The event will take place simultaneously at several sites Empire: panoramic loft on the 58th floor, the Museum of Moscow-city on 56th and South lobby of the tower.
In Future in the City will meet the representatives of big business and young startups, and will be announced the scientific theory and marketing strategy. The program of presentations from experts Booking.com, VentureBeat, Proxeus, Ripio, HappyNumbers, Bitfury and other companies.
The chief guest of the conference — British mathematician, geneticist and gerontologist Aubrey de grey, author of “the Undoing of Aging” on the fight against this biological process.
In February 2018 Foundation Aubrey de gray received a donation in the amount of $2.4 million from the Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin. During the event, a scientist will tell you how in the coming decades to defeat aging with the help of medicine.
- Aubrey de grey, mathematician, geneticist, gerontologist, SENS Research Foundation;
- Nicole mills, Director of development talent Booking.com;
- Stewart Rogers, Director of marketing technologies, VentureBeat;
- Kui In Renard, co-founder of HIT Foundation, the most influential woman in the blockchain Cointelegraph version;
- Sebastian Serrano, the founder of the Argentine Ripio;
- Dmitry Ufaev, head Bitfury in Russia;
- Dmitry mackevich, co-founder of DBrain, a specialist in the field of artificial intelligence and the author of popular lectures on brain science;
- Alisa Chumachenko, founder Gosu AI, one of the most influential women in technology at TechCrunch version;
- Masha Drokova, founder of DayOne Venture, is in the TOP 50 best PR in the field of technology in the world, according to Business Insider;
Key discussion topics:
Robots and people: how to live in a society where robots are taught to love;
— The new old age: how to turn back time;
— The digital native generation: how technology is raising children;
— As the acclaimed technology of the blockchain-bitcoin can save not only your wallet;
— The ideology of tomorrow: what technological solutions are changing our lives now;
Women in IT: gender balance.
Event will be moderated by leading journalists technology publications. Discussions will be held in English with simultaneous translation.
Date: 18 and 19 July.
Venue: Moscow, Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya 6 bldg 2, Moscow-city, Tower “Empire”.
To know the details of the event and you can register on the official website of the event.