October 11-12 conference speakers Blockchain Fair Asia in Taguig talk about the attitude of the government of the Philippines to blockchain technology and its practical application in the country.
- Paul Baines, Director General, ecosystem Bluzelle Networks;
- Henry Wang, the founder of the project SmartMesh;
- Ashton Addison, co-founder and Executive Director of the platform EventChain.
- SmartMesh: providing Internet access to remote regions in the Philippines;
- The introduction of the blockchain in the real sector: the need for scalability etc.;
- The attitude of the government of the Philippines to the blockchain technology.
Date: 11-12 Oct.
Location: Philippines, Taguig, McKinley Parkway 8, shopping center, SMX Aura.
The detailed conference program and registration is available on the website Blockchain Fair Asia.