12-13 July in the framework of the world tour World the Blockchain Summit will visit Seoul, the capital of South Korea, where participants will discuss mutual integration of more than 50 developed and emerging markets in the field of blockchain and decentralized technologies takenouti. The event was arranged by the nonprofit organization Global Blockchain Foundation.
Similar events are planned in Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Moscow and Dubai.
Topics of the conference:
- Blockchain and technical innovation;
- Banking and payment system;
- Retail trade;
- Ian Scarff — adbayzep and consultant;
- David Drake is founder of LDJ Capital;
- Maloles Pumps — Creator and one of the leaders of the blockchain program of the government of the Netherlands;
- Dimitrios Psarakis — the financial adviser of the European Parliament;
- Jason Jean – CIO KCX Exchange;
- Luis Pinto is the founder of the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Global Alliance;
- Saar levy: General Director CEDEX;
- Dr. Jay Kang Woo Lee, Executive Vice President, Korea Marketing Association.
The cost of a standard ticket is $250; VIP tickets — $500.
Date: 12 and 13 July.
Location: South Korea, Seoul, Shopping Mall COEX.
More information can be found on the event website, and registration is available at this link.