The largest provider of financial solutions for blockchain assets Huobi Group has launched a new trading service for institutional market participants. About it reported in a press release.
The service is positioned as “exclusive channel for institutional players, to ensure safe and quick Deposit/withdrawal of securities assets in accordance with regulatory requirements.”
In the first stage the service will be available for 100 institutional clients Huobi. The latter will have the opportunity to carry out up to 10 operations I / o on a “first come, first served” (first come, first served; FCFS).
The new services will include the following options:
- exclusive channel for agencies that provide safe, fast and legal withdrawal;
- multi-tasking, allowing the use in trading a variety of positions, strategies and to open up to 1,000 sub-accounts;
- individual limits on the volume of transactions and borrowed funds;
- individual customer support;
- access analytical data from research divisions of the company, as well as investment strategies Huobi Quant Academy.
In addition, institutional clients are regularly held meetings on the development of the industry, where will also be offered participation in different investment projects.
We will remind, recently Huobi has launched a Global platform for the automatic listing of tokens and the creation of cryptocurrency exchanges.
ForkLog also previously reported that it is actively developing the American market marketplace HBUS, which is a strategic partner Huobi.