Team CoinsBank declares the start of The CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise — a spectacular and unique meeting point for professionals of kryptonyte.
7 Sep cruise liner with a capacity of 2,500 people departing from Barcelona to their first stop in Monte-Carlo. Then the ship will head to Ibiza, where there will be a conference which will end with a crazy party on a Paradise beach this magnificent island. On 11 September, the ship will return to beautiful Barcelona.
Just like in 2018, Asia Cruise, Mediterranean cruise will bring together hundreds of professionals, famous leaders and enthusiasts of the blockchain from around the world.
The cruise will feature more than 100 speakers, among them representatives of governments, consultants in the blockchain, leading lawyers, trade experts, representatives of investment and venture funds, influential political figures, media representatives and bloggers.
Have confirmed their participation:
- Charlie Lee Creator of Litecoin;
- John McAfee tycoon in the field of cybersecurity, who became interested in cryptocurrencies;
- Roger Ver — Bitcoin CEO Cash;
- Bobby Lee co-founder of BTCC Board member of the Bitcoin Foundation;
- Travis Wright — host of the podcast Bad Crypto;
- Tone vays consultant blockchain, Explorer, trader derivatives;
- Taavi Roivas — member of Parliament, former Prime Minister of Estonia;
- Susan Poole founder of the consulting group BlockBridge;
- Jack Tatar is the founder and CEO of GEM Research Solutions;
- Hire Aslam — Forbes columnist;
- Giacomo Zucco Director of BHB.Network;
- Bruce porter, Chairman and chief Executive officer GlobalBoos.
The speakers will reveal insider information from the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain will talk about the latest trends of cryptomeria, will present an exhaustive list of the tools and techniques of the trade digital assets.
In addition to conferences, negotiations, business meetings guests of the cruise waiting for active entertainment: world famous DJs, celebrities, pool parties, show-time and an unforgettable party on the beach.
Bloomberg on the 2018 Asia Cruise
“By that time, their 300-metre vessel entered the port of Thailand to go to dinner and drinks under the endless conversations on the sun-drenched beach on cryptocurrency and the blockchain, bitcoin crossed the mark of $10,000!! But if someone was excited, then carefully hid it. The party followed its course to the sound of pouring sangria and Red bull, rapping on the theme of bitcoin and the buzzing drone filmed it all on camera”.
Become a part of the great blockchain events or to find out more about the event program, ticket prices, accommodation and booking tickets on the official website.